Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 2, 2011

Cupid Loves Ruffles


PICT0052

I had signed up for Heather's on-line class in December because I so loved her Sweet Messengers of Christmas project and wanted to make one of my own. Loved it! And now that I have Valentine's Day on my brain, I used her wonderful technique to make this heart-shaped decoration for my home.
PICT0194



PICT0194a
   
I added a layer of hot pink lace and an arrow I fashioned from dowel rods, ribbon and cardstock.
PICT0053
Favorite soft shades.
PICT0043
Cupid was here.
PICT0195
This bow was an afterthought, but it adds a nice dash of color.
PICT0196 
Flowers and ribbon loops are tucked in here and there.
PICT0049
Love is in the air.
PICT0194
And speaking of love, my heart was overflowing from all of your baby girl comments. Thank you, my friends, for sharing in our excitement and joy!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét