Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 2, 2011

Buttercream Bracelet


Bcb
I have a slight cabochon addiction. There. I said it. It's just that cabs are so simple to create with. A little jewelry glue is all you need.
Bcb4

I was playing around with some of the cabs I have in my jewelry stash, and created this sugary sweet combination.
Bcb11
Inspired by the most delicious bakery pastels: buttercream and piped icing, cakes and puddings.
Bcb6
I think these would make such fun birthday party favors. I'll file that thought away for when Sofia is a little bigger. Though her first birthday will have no shortage of frosting or roses....!
Bcb2
Is this making anyone else hungry? Or is it just me? I've been trying to be good. Salads and veggies, fish and chicken galore. So, a spatula of buttercream sounds quite nice right about now.
Bcb9
All of the cabochons were found on etsy, and the ready-to-embellish silver bracelet is from Hobby Lobby.
Bcb3
Sure to delight girls ages 3 to 103!
Bcb5 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét