Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 2, 2011

Cute Rolled Paper Flowers Made from Magazine Pages!



Can I just tell you - I am OBSESSED with making these flowers! I have read many tutorials - like this one at SplitCoastStampers on how to make these out of paper. So the other day, I was flipping through my piles (many, many piles) of magazines and catalogs, and I had an idea! Why not recycle these catalog pages and turn them into cute paper flowers? No need to buy any fancy paper, these turn out just as cute or even cuter! For a tutorial on how to roll the paper. She actually uses "glue spots", I just used regular Elmer's glue. It's super easy!

I used a Pottery Barn catalog. I chose pages that had a lot of pink.



I LOVE how the text shows on this one!




I am officially in love with these. And now I have an excuse to keep all my old magazines! My hubby will be THRILLED.

There are endless possibilities with color, size, text, etc. You could even use old books with no pictures. Hmm..I think I'll have to try that next :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét