Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 3, 2011

Valentine Craft: Origami Heart Valentines


As promised, here's one of the valentine projects I've been working on. It's a really simple craft, just a lollipop covered with an origami heart. I could picture the hearts set up on a dessert table, Amy Atlas style. Or, use them as a unique valentine for kids.

Supplies
Origami paper - I used 6" x 6" washi paper that I stamped with hearts
Lollipops - any kind that are small - I used dum dums
Hole punch
Double stick tape


Fold heart with directions above. Click on image for a larger view.

On the back side of the heart, lift the flap up. Punch a hole in the bottom of the corner pocket. Make sure the hole doesn't show through the front.

Add the lollipop. Close flap back down and tape closed. Done! Both pictures are the back side of the valentine.

Optional - write messages on the back of hearts before adding lollipops.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét